Aug 5, 2016

Life Lately: Vol. 2



Yes, I am very much aware of the fact that it's been a year since I wrote Volume 1. But really, who gives a crap? I just want to write again! It's the first week of August, and before I get my hands dirty (with school work!), I wanted to write an article about how my uneventful life has been going.

READING
I haven't read a physical book in ages because you know, technology, but recently I finished reading an e-book called Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. It's about a guy whose job was to report e-mail violations from employees. SUCKS, RIGHT? He thought that the job was useless, and wanted to quit immediately. Instead, he ended up getting hooked on the quirky conversations of Beth and Jennifer. He found himself falling for Beth's personality despite the fact that he hasn't seen her face yet (poetic, I know.) Surprise, surprise -- Beth also had a crush on the guy, and the rest is history! Overall, I thought that the book was cute & entertaining. I recommend it for readers who like those romantic fictional stuff.

WRITING
None at the moment, but I was writing articles for Windowseat and 8List for my summer internship. Windowseat is a travel website which hopes to inspire people to get off their butts to travel and see the world, while 8List is a website that provides listicles about anything under the sun!

LISTENING
Koni on Soundcloud

THINKING
About school. Specifically, about how chill this semester's schedule is. And that I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. And that in a few days, I'll be sitting in classrooms again. And that in less than a year, I graduate... And I'm off to see the real world!

SMELLING
Adobo! Very Filipino.

WISHING
For greater opportunities, motivation, and commitment. Charaught.

WEARING
House clothes.

HOPING
To learn something new this year, even if there are only 4 months left 'til 2017.


Three possible things to try:

1. Learn how to properly do my make-up
2. Learn how to legit live a healthy lifestyle
3. Learn how to earn my own money


If you have any advice/tips/whatnot for me to achieve at least one out of the three, PLEASE DO SHARE 'EM!

LOVING
Temporary alone time! My family's usually out due to work and school, and I'm just with my grandma. I'm making the most out of my "no stress" life; these moments are raaaare.

WANTING
To finish my 2016 bucketlist with the bf. So far we were able to achieve one of out seven. I know, we suck. I'm not sure if we'll even finish it because some are just impossible, I think. The only one that we achieved was to eat in this restaurant which serves the best pancakes ever.

NEEDING
Donuts. I woke up craving for them HUHU

FEELING
Excited!
Must attract positive energy!

CLICKING
On Facebook. I mean, I know that's such a tita thing to say, but I enjoy the stuff I see there such as DIY recipes and cute animals and memes and... OK I'm gonna stop now

That's enough tita-ness for today! I'm having my tooth extracted tomorrow so I probably won't update you guys anytime soon HUHUHU PRAY FOR MY SOUL

No comments:

Post a Comment