Sep 15, 2018

New Obsession: Naked Fusion Handcrafted Soaps!



Tbh, I have never paid attention to soaps except maybe when I pass by soap stores in the mall because it smells so good! No matter the brand or type, soap = cleansing. I have never really put much thought into it because for me, it only serves one purpose, therefore they are all the same. Sorry if that offends anyone, but I must admit, I have never been so wrong!


I was introduced to this new local soap brand called Naked Fusion. I was so excited to try it out because I know a lot of people who are obsessed with their soaps.



When I received and opened the package, my first thought was omg ang bango mumsh. It may have been the leaves that was attached to the box. In it, I found 8 bars of soap, a note, and a pamphlet that contained all the information I needed about the products. I found it thoughtful that my name was handwritten in the card! 


For this entry, I have only tried 4 of the products and I want to share about that experience. Pardon my innocence and limited knowledge!

1. Lucent

If it isn't obvious from my blog's overall vibe, my favorite color is pink, so I went ahead and tried this one first! Aside from the color, I also had a good feeling about this bar because the description looked promising, as it is said to be for normal / sensitive / mature and dry skin. It contained Saponified Olive Fruit, Coconut and *Rapeseed Oils, Oat Milk, Goat Milk, Sodium Lactate, Pink Himalayan Salt, Roman Chamomile, Lavender, Sweet Orange, and Citric Acid. It also composed of healing extracts from shea butter, aloe vera gel, and himalayan pink salt.



When I removed the plastic from the Lucent bar, I immediately caught the scent of mint – and I loved it! I just wonder which of the ingredients produced that scent. When I was using the bar, I also noticed that it contained oats, which was perfect for exfoliating.

Overall, I loved my first Naked Fusion soap and looked forward to trying the next!

2. Buoyant

For my next bath, I chose to give Buoyant a try because its benefits include moisture, hydration, and skin conditioning which was perfect for the ever-changing humid weather in Manila. Also, because I was really attracted to its marble aesthetic!


Its ingredients include Saponified Coconut, Soybean, Grapeseed and *Rapeseed Oils, *Aloe Vera Leaf Hydrosol, *Aloe Vera Leaf Extracts, Aloe Vera Leaf Gel, *Sweet Almond Oil, Colloidal Oat, Sodium Lactate, Apple Cider Vinegar, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Menthol, Lavender, and Citric Acid, which explains why it also had a menthol feel and scent. I guess my only issue with this bar is that its scent was extra strong, which reminded me of a men's deodorant/perfume. I eventually grew out of that and loved it as I used it more.

This bar also contains aloe vera leaf extract, sweet almond oil, and oat, which also helps greatly if you are looking for something to exfoliate your skin with.

3. Savvy

I tried Savvy next because it claims to heal minor skin diseases, fade out dark marks, and improve the elasticity of the skin, and mind you, I have a lot of those for being clumsy! I wanted to see if it would really help with my skin dilemmas.


Savvy contains Saponified Coconut, Soybean, Grapeseed and *Rapeseed Oils, Bhindi Water, Acapulco Extracts, Oat Extracts, Sodium Lactate, Pink Himalayan Salt, *Cocoa Butter, Sandalwood Essential Oil, Lavender, Sweet Orange, Zinc Oxide, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Citric Acid. It's an antiseptic cleansing bar that also contains acapulco extract, cocoa butter, and sandalwood essential oils.

I noticed that this was the only one out of the four that didn’t have oats in it, so that was refreshing for a change. This bar smelled fragrant, but not in a mint-y kind of way, unlike the first two that I’ve tried. This one smelled more like flowers, much like the soaps that I have tried before.

4. Enigma

I have to be honest – Enigma has got to be my favorite bar for the following reasons: First, it has the most unique color in the package. It looked very mysterious, which got me curious as to what it has to offer. Second, its functions were to fight pimples, reduce acne scars, and stimulate cell regeneration naturally: the makings of a perfect facial soap! According to the pamphlet, it is for people with normal / oily / acne prone skin.


Third, the ingredients. It's just so jam-packed! It contains activated charcoal, tea tree extract, and aloe vera gel. It also had Saponified Coconut, Soybean, Grapeseed and *Rapeseed Oils, Oat Milk, Oat Extracts, *Aloe Vera Leaf Extracts, Aloe Vera Leaf Gel, *Sweet Almond Oil, Colloidal Oat, Activated Charcoal, Sodium Lactate, Apple Cider Vinegar, *Cocoa Butter, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil, Zinc Oxide, Apple Cider Vinegar, *Australian Tea Tree Extracts, and Citric Acid.

My skin was sooo game to being pampered! I felt like I got the most out of this bar what with the seeds, oats, and oils it contained. To top it all off, it also had a very fragrant scent. I’m in love!


I have yet to try the other bars and I can’t wait, but our comfort room is a bit too packed already so I’m finishing those first. :) Naked Fusion's handcrafted soaps are for All Skin Types, 100% Natural, Made with Certified Organics, Vegan, and Cruelty-Free. Best part is that these are 100% Filipino made!

I guess what made the experience memorable for me was the rich scent of the soap bars, but I hope reading about this made you want to try a bar of your own or two! All the soaps cost P350.00 each, and I swear it's totally worth it. Besides, we're all about that #SupportLocal movement, right?


Here is Naked Fusion's Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/nakedfusion/) for you to explore, and here is where you can order (https://www.thenakedfusion.com/).

Let me know if you are psyched to try these out.  Enjoy!

Some photos are from the Naked Fusion website

No comments:

Post a Comment