Jan 9, 2016

Why Does 2016 Seem So Exciting?


Not the type who's enthusiastic for another year? I mean yeah, we're all sick of the "new year, new me" crap we see and hear annually. But come on, what's the point of spreading negativity on new year?!

Photo credit: http://www.pinterest.com/urchingirl1/funny-stuff/
Look at it from this perspective – another year equates to another chance to either start again and make things right, or to just continue with the adventure of life that you're currently doing!

Here are 7 reasons why I'm personally excited for 2016.

1. It's filled with opportunities.
For me, I believe that 2016 is a door for new things. It's going to be hella busy, and I can't wait for what God has in store for me. It's exciting, it's scary, and that's the exact reason why I cannot wait for it to begin.

2. A time to try out new establishments.
If you personally knew me, you would know that I'm always willing to try out new food. If you're also a foodie, I'm sure that this article will excite you as well!

Photo credit: http://www.spot.ph/eatdrink/the-latest-eat-drink/64823/new-restaurants-to-look-forward-to

3. Adventures.
I'm turning twenty this year, and my parents are still super strict! Maybe this is the year that they would allow me to go out of town with my friends. I'm taking my chances.
Oh, check this out if this is also your idea of an adventure!

Photo credit: https://web.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.549397635223615.1073741838.359974644165916&type=3

4. Healthier lifestyle.
Motivatiooooon. Pleaaaaaase.

5. Spend time with people who matters. In some cases, a person.
It's the little gestures that count! You don't need to do anything grand, all you have to do is make time for these people. 2015 made me realize who these people are, and if you did too, I hope that you never take them for granted.

6. Time should never be wasted. At all.
Even if this has always been in my New Year's resolution list, I've never really placed my heart into it. You see, I'm a heavy slacker and a huuuge crammer. It's literally the worst combination everI mean... Look at my last blog post. It's been six months.
So to YOU.
Yes, you. You should probably stop browsing your Instagram feed now. Before you know it, 2 hours have been spent on endless scrolling and you wouldn't even notice it!

7. Fall in love with the city.
Instead of dragging yourself to school/work everyday, appreciate the environment you're in. Find beauty in it. You're gonna thank me for it later.


Anyway, 2015 was good, but I'm glad to leave it all behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment